How to use our blog
Welcome to the Sea|mester blogs page. Here you will be able to keep up with the current crews and also take a look back into the past voyages of our vessels. Current voyage blogs are kept as up to date as our technology will allow. Don’t panic if you have not seen a new post in awhile, the blogs will be updated just as soon as the vessels have the bandwidth needed. Have fun living vicariously through the writings, photos and podcasts of our crews!
- Dec 2, 2016: Study Session
- Dec 2, 2016: Day 78 – “The Joy of Teaching”
- Dec 1, 2016: The Boys are Back in Town
- Nov 30, 2016: The Ladder
- Nov 30, 2016: Day 77 – The Deep Clean Of The Sailing Machine
- Nov 29, 2016: The Deckhand Olympics
- Nov 29, 2016: Day 76 – We Found Green Things That Aren’t The Ocean
- Nov 28, 2016: Raindrops
- Nov 28, 2016: Day 75 – We Found The Wind
- Nov 27, 2016: Day 74 – What’s In Your Pocket?