Sea|mester tuition covers the following:
- Sea|mester academic instruction for the applicable courses offered during the voyage
- University of South Florida (USF) academic credit for all academic classes offered during the program.
- Full room and board
- All group excursions, field trips and destination-focused educational experiences
- Non-professional sailing instruction and certification costs
- Non-professional scuba instruction and certification costs
Not included in the Sea|mester tuition fees are personal expenses such as the cost of obtaining passports, visas, vaccinations, airport taxes, extra baggage fees, health and travel insurance, medical and evacuation expenses, personal spending money, e-mail, phone calls, souvenirs, etc. As students come from all over the world, air transportation, including in-country flights, are not included.
Insure Your Investment
Although optional, we highly recommend that you purchase insurance to protect your tuition payment against trip cancellation and interruption as well as make provision for emergency medical transportation services.
This coverage is suggested yet optional; about one half of our students purchase it. You are welcome to choose any travel insurance, yet we recommend that you start by looking at the plans provided by Travelex.
Travelex offers a number of standard plans. For this reason, you will need to visit their website so as to determine which plan best fits your needs, then complete the process online using their ‘Get a Quote’ wizard. Click on the link below to start your quote.
Learn More about Travelex