Location: Monaco, France

Wake up! It’s 7 a.m., and I’m still trying to figure out how to get everyone updefinitely had to be a little bit more aggressive with the wake-up today, as we only had 45 minutes to get to the train. After the sprint to the train, we had an easy 20-minute ride to Monaco. We took a light stroll up to the aquarium, where we spent the first half of our morning doing a scavenger hunt. I think everyone took way too many photos for our fish ID log due tomorrow! After leaving the aquarium, many of us were hungry, so doing the logical thing, we decided to not get food and browse in stores that were way too expensive. Like 400 dollars for a tee shirt! We walked around for a few hours, and now all of us were hungry, so we decided it was a great time to go gambling in the casinos.

With an appropriate budget, we walk to the slot machines. It seems some of the people on board have way better luck than me as they walked away with more money than they walked in with. As we were leaving the casinos, most people wanted to go look at more shops. I, on the other hand, had one thing on my mind. FOOD. It is now way past lunch time and Im starving. I found a restaurant right at the corner where the Formula One Monaco Grand Prix starts. In the time span of 20 minutes, I saw more luxury sports cars than I did in a full year back home.

After being sick to my stomach from seeing so many sports cars, I walked to the docks where yacht after yacht was lined up. They are like floating fortresses with how big they are. Sadly, it was time to start heading back to the train station, where we all met up. Thankfully, someone pointed out that we were on the wrong track, so all 25 of us sprinted to the other side of the track just in time to get on the very crowded train. After getting off at our stop, we headed to a restaurant where we had sign-out night. On our way back to the boat, everyone realized we had to do ocean showers. It was quite cold but well-needed after a long day of walking.