Sea|mester tuition includes the following:
- Sea|mester academic instruction for the applicable courses offered during the voyage
- University of South Florida (USF) academic credit for all academic classes offered during the program.
- Full room and board
- All group excursions, field trips and destination-focused educational experiences
- Non-professional sailing instruction and certification costs
- Non-professional scuba instruction and certification costs
Not included in the Sea|mester tuition:
- Travel expenses from home to the program (flights, visas, ferry, taxi, baggage, taxes, etc.)
- Required International SOS and MedAire membership & emergency evacuation insurance. (20-day voyages = $85 | 40-day voyages = $150 | 80 & 90-day voyages = $225)
- Vaccinations (if required/selected)
- PADI required course books and materials
- Personal spending money
We recommend that you purchase a travel protection plan to help protect you and your travel investment against the unexpected. Travel protection plans can include coverage for Trip Cancellation, Trip Interruption, Emergency Medical and Emergency Evacuation/Repatriation, Trip Delay, Baggage Delay and more.
For more information on the available plans or to enroll, click on the link below or contact Travelex Insurance Services at 800-228-9792 and reference location number 09-6257.
Please Note: To be eligible for the waiver of pre-existing medical condition exclusion, the protection plan must be purchased within15 days (Travel Basic) or 21 days (Travel Select) from the time you make your initial trip deposit. However, the plan can be purchased any time prior to departure.
The product descriptions provided here are only brief summaries and may be changed without notice. The full coverage terms and details, including limitations and exclusions, are contained in the insurance policy. Travelex CA Agency License #0D10209. All products listed are underwritten by, Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance Company (formerly known as Stonewall Insurance Company), 1314 Douglas Street, Suite 1400, Omaha, NE 68102. 11.17 E7N