Location: Cape Town, South Africa

Today we woke up around 5:30 and gathered the whole crew for our morning safari. We took a van on an 80-minute drive which ended up being more like an hour and a half of beautiful amazing scenery. We finally arrived at a big 5 game safari park. The whole group went in had an amazing breakfast of all sorts of variety of meals to choose from. Everybody seemed very content with what they had to eat for breakfast. We later gathered up and climbed up on this big green tractor car and started our safari through the park. In the beginning, we saw the two elephants that the park had. We kept running into them everywhere we went. Later we saw some ostriches and a couple of water buffalos as well as baboons, giraffes, zebras, and one of my personal favorites just because of the name a Zonkie, half zebra half donkey. We were also fortunate enough to see a white rhino which I was very happy to see personally. We also ventured off a little bit into the back part of the park, where there was a big natural river pool, and a bunch of the crew went in and said it was amazing. After that, we headed back to the lunch house, where we had a lunch that was better than the breakfast we had in the morning. After lunch, we headed back to our boat that we all love Argo some of the people on the boat had to go get passport photos for the Brazil visa after some of the people arrived from getting the photos Dan and Kevin told us that we were going to turn the boat around. Of course, everybody got very excited, so we all went to work and did what we were told and turned the boat around successfully, and all learned a little bit. I can tell you that everybody was jumping up and down with excitement. When we had successfully turned the boat around, we did the thing Chris introduced to us called the squeeze. The topic of the squeeze today was what was your first impression of Argo when you saw her? When everyone finished giving the little tale, we all began the feast of dinner. The chefs did very well tonight, in my opinion. After dinner, clean-up occurs and is currently going on. The day was great, and I have a feeling they will only get better and better.